Website

Hi guys! I was so enthusiastic I decided to get myself and early birthday present and start a real website. So this blog won't be active anymore as from tomorrow:

Come and find me at www.stayaliveandcooking.com instead!

Would love to welcome you there :)
Vivian

January 13, 2016

Quick introduction

Hi there!

I see you've found my blog :) I can almost hear you stutter: "But... there's no content yet?" Well [insert your name here], here's the thing: I usually am a very organised person. I like to make lists and plan ahead, and here I am thinking of a blog name out of the blue. I had to make sure "Alive and Cooking" was not registered yet (it was, so I added 'stay' in front of it) and now I'm scared that you're gonna leave me, thinking I'm just another blog that only picks a name and then sits there for ages thinking of something, anything to write about, if I don't post a quick hello.

So. Hello.
My name is Vivian, I'm a 20 year old girl from the Netherlands and am currently on a break from studying. (No, not because I'm lazy, will explain more in later post) This leaves me with a lot of time, which I like to spend cooking! Of course, I have a lot of other hobbies and whatnot, but that is all for a later stage to discuss.



My goal is to fill this page up with cooking experiments, the good and the bad (even though I don't like admitting it didn't work out as planned!), life changing moments (gosh, don't I sound original) and maybe even some wisdom along the way. Will you follow me on this journey?

Of course, this takes some getting used to. Having to set goals and write stuff even if you don't feel up for it might feel a bit like school, which is what I'm trying to avoid (raise your hands if you're with me on this one) but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. After all, I've written a blog before when I was on an internship in Sydney, Australia for half a year! Really enjoyed the comments, so don't be shy to let me know what you think.

I promise I will write some more enjoyable stuff next time!

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment